<body> <body>


Monday, December 19, 2005
3:17 AM


SHARON; says:
go update your blog
all I want from santa is you! says:
But I don't know what to update
SHARON; says:
hahahha
SHARON; says:
say crap
SHARON; says:
no!
all I want from santa is you! says:
hahaha ok say crap
SHARON; says:
say I LOVE SHARON

HAHA. So I will say crap!
crap,crap,crap,crap,crap. OK I'm so lame. Ok this the thing sharon wanted.

I lOVE SHARON! <3<3
Oh wells. SHARON! remember we are supposed to say wella?? [inside joke]
I bet she won't be reading this anyway, cause she just signed out of msn and is leaving tmr! :(
I'm so going to miss you!!
Look forward to seeing you on the 30th dec! with val.
:) love y'all!
and merry christmas [ in advance ]




profile

Manda.
020991
MGS
SEC 4I (:
Tennis

Links

agnes
audrey
amanda mak
amanda soo
annette
angie
bellejoy
carrot
charissa
cheryl
doreen
ernie
genia
Jing
katrina
mary
mag
melanie
nick
lydia
petrina
raina
Samantha
Sharon
serene
valerie
velon
vera
ying xin
zhiwai
wingyan

3I (:



whisper

credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x